ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is a global leader in their field with operations in Cork. They have engaged Barden based on recent success to help identify the best talent available to join their growing finance team. Here, you’ll work with the most impressive finance team around, constantly pushing boundaries and challenging each other in a positive fashion.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Participate in period end closing activities to tight deadlines.
- Preparation of Group Accounts and Statutory Financial Statements.
- Actively perform analytical reviews of actuals vs budget and contributing to management presentations on same.
- Involvement in System enhancement projects to streamline current workflows.
- Contribution towards Corporate reporting for EMEA.
- Communication with stakeholders across the business.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with +4 years PQE.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively to ensure objectives are met successfully and on time.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with ability to effectively manage stakeholder relationships.
“We are constantly looking to grow and develop our team while also meeting the needs of our external stakeholders. There is room for progression in this role and the right person can excel in this fast paced environment. We are very excited about what the future holds for the Cork finance team” – Director
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.