Our client, a market-leading international retailer, are currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the established group.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will be very varied where the key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with senior members of staff to analyse financial reports and provide recommendations towards decision making processes
- Analyse financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights using visualisation tools
- Involved with budgeting, forecasting and analysis across the business
- Leading the financial reporting team to execute and deliver the group’s monthly reports
- Work on continous projects
- Regularly reviewing the key performance indicators and controls of the business to identify process improvements or new opportunities
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Part-qualified accountant (studying towards qualification)
- Experience with forecasting, analysing, and reporting financial data
- Experience with SQL
- Experience in financial modelling
- Advanced excel required
- Ability to hold your own in a senior management environment.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.