Barden are working with a leading professional services firms in City Centre to identify a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their close-knit team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Managing the weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll process for a portfolio of clients across a range of industries;
- Fostering relationships with new and existing clients;
- Working closely with external suppliers for the administration of data e.g. pension providers;
- Ensuring Revenue submissions are completed in an accurate and timely fashion;
- Any other duties as required by the team from time to time.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Previous experience in a high-volume payroll environment;
- Hold a relevant payroll qualification e.g. IPASS;
- Experienced with payroll applications and excel spreadsheets;
- Proven organisational skills and track record of attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.