Barden are delighted to be partnering with one of our clients in identifying a Senior Payroll Analyst to join their well established team as a go-to-person for UK Payroll. You will be the person on the team that is working most closely with the Manager.
If you are someone who has a passion for Payroll and wants to build your experience and take ownership of payroll for a number of UK entities and to have some supervisory responsibilities without managing people then this may be the opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- High Volume UK Payroll processing
- Taking ownership of and being the point of contact for your own entities
- UK Payroll focused
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of payroll and payment to employees
- Month end reporting including preparation of payroll journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with Revenue and other government institutions.
- Liaise with international HR and Accounting teams to assume responsibility for the payroll processing function
- Support the wider Accounting, Finance, Tax, HR and Legal teams in ad hoc projects as required
- Provide positive customer service on all questions and queries related to compensation from employees, taxing authorities, senior management, third party vendors, accounting, etc.
- Comply with company’s international payroll policies and procedures.
- Contribute to a culture of best-in-class and continuous improvement within the payroll team to drive process efficiency and optimisation.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE:
- UK Payroll Experience
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of payroll systems
- Project experience is an advantage
- Strong organisational skills
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.