Barden Cork are delighted to be working in partnership with a globally recognised manufacturing company to identify a strong Payroll professional to join their team. This company takes pride in having a culture of innovation, a positive working environment and their products really make an immeasurable difference to peoples lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Weekly & Monthly payroll processing
- Taking ownership of and being the point of contact for your own entity
- Irish & UK Payroll focused
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of payroll and payment to employees
- Month end reporting including preparation of payroll journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with Revenue and other government institutions.
- Liaise with international HR and Accounting teams to assume responsibility for the payroll processing function
- Support the wider Accounting, Finance, Tax, HR and Legal teams in ad hoc projects as required
- Provide positive customer service on all questions and queries related to compensation from employees, taxing authorities, senior management, third party vendors, accounting, etc.
- Comply with company’s international payroll policies and procedures.
- Contribute to a culture of best-in-class and continuous improvement within the payroll team to drive process efficiency and optimisation.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE:
- Irish Payroll Experience
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of payroll systems
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.