Barden are delighted to be partnering with a Delivery Lead who is currently building out his project management team in Cork, with this new senior Project Management role which is key to managing a large pipeline of projects with a multimillion euro budget
The successful candidate will have proven project delivery experience and in this role will have scope to make decisions from initiation to close and across the entire project cycle.
The ability to drive projects, managing all stages, is absolutely key here.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Project managing multiple projects from initiation to close.
- Mapping road map with clear and achievable milestones
- Manage planning and resource allocation pertaining to projects in adherence to budgets and timelines
- Manage direct reports when required
- Reporting on ongoing status, flagging any issues to project team & lead and identifying and monitoring risks on an ongoing basis
- Ensure creation of effective testing plans
- Continuous improvement of project delivery processes
- Ensure adherence to procurement process on project
- Managing stakeholders internally and externally in the project lifecycle
- Following and assisting with the design of the “go-live” process and following the sequence to “go-live”
- Ensure training and support for go-lives
- Testing & supporting end users
- Build and Maintain strong working relationships across the organisation
- Represent at third party meetings relating to projects.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- You will be decisive, proactive with a strong work ethic and ability to structure and manage your time effectively
- 5+ years of project management experience identifying, owning, and delivering on projects
- A positive, energetic and can-do attitude is a must and strong communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and delegate when needed
- Strong proven project management skills
- Project Management Qualification highly desired
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.