We are delighted to be working with a client of ours who have made some huge leaps in Cork over the past few in terms of investment in the company, technology, infrastructure and all with the mission that drives them which is saving more lives with their end products.
This role will be a key role in PTP on their large AP team and at a time when the Cork presence is growing due to these investments and due to Cork winning business it has never been a more exciting time to join.
This role is available due to internal progression and as the AP Analyst you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager and will be key to driving success here and being a go-to person on your team. This is a role where you can get involved in interesting and meaningful projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Be a go to person on your team
- Engaging in regular team meetings, thinktanks with the wider PTP team
- Completing frequent vendor account reconciliations;
- Processing payments and preparing bank reconciliations;
- Preparing cost analysis reports for review by senior finance management;
- Getting involved in upcoming finance projects;
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for P2P invoice related queries
- Liase with Project Managers and Accounts Receivable.
- Assisting and making suggestions on how to get processes to operate as efficiently as possible and to have these to be scalable for the future
- Have a mindset for continuous improvement, bringing fresh ideas to increase efficiency and improve processes.
- Compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Support on projects affecting wider PTP working with the PTP Manager/ Director or other Senior stakeholders in the business
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 3-5 years PTP experience
- Genuine enjoyment of teamwork, development
- Highly process driven with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to engage with Stakeholders across the business
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and focus
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.