Due to continued growth within a global FMCG business, a new senior tax analyst position has been created to join the tax function, located in Dublin south. As senior tax analyst you will be responsible for the tax compliance matters for the Irish group and support the senior tax manager on all Irsh and European direct tax matters.
About the position
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate filing of all corporate tax compliance returns and payments for the Irish and UK group entities
- Preparation of quarterly tax calculations for group reporting for the Irish business.
- Support the Senior Tax Manager with tax planning opportunities, group reorganisations and rationalisations & group financing for Ireland and Europe.
- Assist with tax audits and Revenue queries.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
About the person
- Qualified CTA/CTC with at least three years Irish corporate tax experience.
- Excellent research and analytical skills.
- Highly motivated individual with strong attention to detail.
- Team orientated with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Strong business acumen.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.