Barden have partnered with a global aircraft leasing company to identify a senior tax manager to cover a maternity leave contract. Leading a team and working with the head of tax, this is a key leadership role for the group and will play an integral part in the continued growth of the business.
About the position
- Support and lead the team on tax compliance matters for the group globally
- Manage the tax provisioning for the group and liaising with the financial reporting team in this regard
- Manage tax audits and other tax authorities as they arise
- Support the business and head of tax with ad hoc queries and projects impacting tax
- Work with the legal team on all business transactions including documentation review
About the person
This would suit an experienced tax professional open to taking on a 15 month contract. You will have strong organisational, leadership, project management and communication skills. You will have the ability to work in a cross-cultural environment and enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
A very attractive remuneration package is on offer with opportunity to develop professionally within a great place to work.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.