We are delighted to be working with an extremely reputable and respected mid-sized firm in Cork who are in growth phase and expanding their Tax team.
The Senior Tax Manager / Director will have the opportunity to develop this already strong tax team. They will primarily be responsible for business development and growing the tax function. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Consultant who wants to work closely with clients, assiting them on tax stategy and planning to ensure that they are positioned to make the most of their success.
This role will be best suited to a Tax Professional who has an entreprenurial mindset and the drive to build their own business.
- Developing new client relationships for the firm and maintaining existing relationships by ensuring a high quality service provided at all times
- Identifying opportunities for new and existing clients
- Working with other senior leaders in the business to grow the firm as a whole
- Providing guidance and support for the existing tax team
- Providing technical advice around large scale transactions and projects
About the person:
The Senior Tax Manager/Director must be a qualified Tax Consultant with extensive practice experience. Above all they must have a commercial outlook, enjoy working in a client facing role and have the drive and ambition to grow a business function. The Tax professional must be a good communicator and leader.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.