Barden Cork are exclusively working on an exciting industry opportunity for a Senior Tax Manager. This position is within a global renewable energy organisation who have a fantastic reputation as an employer in Cork.
The role will have a wide remit, with responsibility for international tax reporting and compliance and will also include involvement in tax planning and tax projects.
- Responsible for ensuring tax reporting and compliance completed and accurate for relevant jurisdictions
- Ensuring tax processes effective and efficient throughout the group
- Assisting with tax queries/audits as they arise in relevant jurisdictions
- Prepare tax technical memorandums as required
- Working with international tax teams on wider business strategy/projects, e.g. M&A projects, reorganizations etc. and liaising with advisors where appropriate
About the person:
The successful candidate will be a qualified Tax Consultant and ideally also a qualified accountant with 5-10 years’ PQE. The candidate will have experience in Big 4 or a multinational business with strong accounting and tax reporting skills and good Irish tax knowledge. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has experience working to deadlines and also a good communicator who builds strong relationships.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.