An excellent career opportunity for an experienced tax professional to join an industry focused practice within the financial services space. As senior tax manager, you will part of a group of dynamic leaders who are are international tax experts and trusted business advisors.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer including support for flexible working and career development.
About the position
- Working across a number of different areas, you will become a trusted advisor to your clients. This will include meeting with high profile clients to understand and help shape their agenda
- Managing the impact of global tax law change with the support of cutting edge analytics, automation and robotics
- Shape the development of junior members of the team, facilitating their technical and practical experience to ensure they get exposure to a broad range of opportunities as they grow their careers
- Work with the leadership team both in tax and other service lines to help form and drive strategic initiatives for the business
- Involvement in branding initiatives, thought leadership and client events
About the person
- Tax qualified (CTA or equivalent), accounting qualification preferable
- 4-6 years relevant post qualification experience
- Strong tax technical skills with interest in developing technical skills further
- Financial services experience or interest in financial services
- Self-motivated, ambitious and balanced individual
- Strong team player
- Commercially astute with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships, internally and externally, based on doing the right thing
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.