Our client is a highly successful global healthcare business with a large presence in Cork. They are looking for a Senior FP&A manager on a 12-month contract to manage budgets for the current year and plan for the year ahead.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will sit in the Cork office, closely aligned with Senior Management across the business. This is a strategic role. Monitoring performance of the business and providing recommendations to the executives based on financial insights will be key to this role.
The role will suit an ambitious and highly skilled Finance Professional who has experience working closely with key stakeholders across the company.
– Collaborate with FP&A Director to formalize financial goals in conjunction with the company’s objectives
– Oversee periodic forecasting and annual budgeting process – 2020
– Leading a team of direct reports with responsibility for mentoring, development, training and performance management
– Actively look for ways to introduce efficiencies into existing processes
“Our senior leadership team hold this position in high regard as the information provided by the successful candidate will form the basis of our strategic plans. The successful person will not only contribute from a financial information perspective, but will also be included from a decision-making perspective” – VP Finance
ABOUT THE PERSON
– Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar
– Accounting Qualification with 5-8 years PQE
– Strong communication, interpersonal and business partnering skills
– Excellent understanding of business operations and managing budgets
– Excellent Microsoft excel skills required
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.