Opportunity for a stock or inventory accountant to join a global business expanding their supply chain operations in Ireland. The role will play a key part in growing and expanding their supply team in Ireland.
“The team in Ireland look after our European Supply Chain, which has a high volume of activity. The person will need to have hands on experience in a similar role dealing with cross border materials supply.” – Hiring Manager
- Ownership and validation of the stock value,
- Gap analysis for the gross margin, providing resolution where required,
- Involvement in the stock and margin analysis and process improvement,
- Pricing analysis, providing qualitative analysis of changes,
- Variance analyses down to a P&L and Balance Sheet level.
- 3 years’ minimum experience working in a supply focussed company with high international volumes,
- Degree in Business, Finance or Accountancy at minimum,
- Experience in SAP for material management,
- Rigorous and conscientious, a quick learner and curious,
- Excel Proficiency – Pivot table, vlookup, intermediate formulas at a minimum,
- Keen interest in sport and being active with frequent participation.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.