Working directly with the leadership team in this stage 2 Irish Fintech start up, you will have the opportunity to be a key person in their emerging European business. With a team of over 30 people the business has both revenue and funding to support the next phase of growth. This business works with Corporates of 500M+ revenue and PE firms with large and diverse portfolios, helping them with visibility and analytics around treasury through a novel Saas solution. This role will support the development of strategic alliances with 3rd party consultants (Big 4, Consulting firms) who themselves support the transformation of corporate finance processes.
“This is such an exciting time for our business. We have a great product, an established track record, some exciting early adopter blue chip clients and, right now, we’re ready to ramp up to a whole new level. We can’t do this without great people – strategic thinkers that can help build our brand through strategic parters” – CEO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Make introductions to and establish relationships with non-customer market participants (consultancy firms etc.)
• Develop strategies for establishing new and growing existing relationships
• Develop the relationship from the intro stage through to generating deal flow. This will involve:
- Arranging initial meetings, demos and presentations
- Managing information follow ups and further meetings/ demos
- Developing nurturing and frequent communication strategies
- Seeking the opportunity to increase deal flow wherever possible
• Staying on top of market movements and trends and developing propositions to meet new market requirements
• Managing deal flow from partners through to sales team
ABOUT THE PERSON:
• Demonstrated success in a business development, consulting or relationship management roles
• Strong at initiating engagement with potential partners (Large Advisory Firms, Consulting Firms and similar)
• Experience at leads generation from alliances and partnerships
• Good understanding of the org structures of these organisations and how they operate.
• Good understanding of how they go about client engagements for RFPs etc. and vendor selections would be a plus.
• Experience in the treasury/ finance consulting space a plus
• Experience in a corporate environment
• Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Energetic and motivated
• Strong interest in finance, software and technology
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.