We are working with a well-established multinational organisation who are headquartered in Munster to recruit a Tax Accountant. This global group offers exceptional opportunities for progression and career development.
This is a very supportive and progressive tax team and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn from a strong senior management team. There will also be scope to get involved with other members of the finance team and gain experience in more general accounting.
- Responsible for direct tax compliance obligations across EMEA
- Responsible for tax reporting for various jurisdictions
- Assist with any tax compliance or reporting issues as they arise
- Assist with M&A activity from a tax perspective
- Assist with tax training for more junior and non-tax colleagues
About the person:
Ideally the successful candidate will be a qualified Tax Consultant and/or Accountant with 0-2 years’ PQE. Experience in Big 4 or a multinational business would be advantageous. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who has experience working to deadlines. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to fast-track their career in a multinational group.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.