We are partnering with an innovative global company who are growing their finance department and hiring a Tax Accountant to join their Cork team!
The Tax Accountant will have responsibility for German entities, working across various tax heads. This is an excellent opportunity to gain broad international tax accounting experience.
- Responsible for tax compliance and tax reporting for German entities
- Assist with monthly and annual tax filings and tax provisioning under local and US GAAP
- Liaise with third party advisors and international tax team on tax authority queries/tax audits
- Assist with tax queries from various stakeholders in the organisation
- Assist with internal and external audits as they relate to relevant entities
- Assist with various projects and undertake technical research as required
About the person:
Ideally the successful candidate will be a qualified Tax Consultant and/or Accountant with 2 years’ PQE. Experience in Big 4 or a multinational business would be advantageous. Knowledge of German language would also be an advantage but not essential. The team has an open and collaborative culture, ideal for a candidate’s first role in industry!
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.