An international software group are looking to recruit a tax manager to join the finance function, based in Dublin city.
The group are undergoing significant changes and the finance function is key to ensuring success of the business. Working with a great finance team, as tax manager, this opportunity will provide exceptional career experience.
About the position
- Ensuring multi-jurisdictional tax compliance for the Group across all tax heads – corporation tax, employee taxes and VAT
- Assisting with tax planning in conjunction with Head of Finance/ Group Financial Controller and external tax advisory firms
- Transfer pricing compliance and administration
- Liaison with external advisors and Revenue authorities as required
- Tax reporting both externally and internally
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of tax returns
- R&D tax credit preparation and submission
- Dealing with tax audits
- Accounting for income and deferred tax
- Introducing new policies and procedures to ensure tax compliance
- Tax advisory and non tax related projects in the context of commercial initiatives
About the person
- Qualified ACCA/ACA &/or CTA trained with 3+ years post qualification experience in corporate/international tax
- The proven ability to quickly assess problems and find effective solutions
- Ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate good organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills, including the ability to research and simplify complex situations
- Very detail-orientated with an ability to translate financial data into information that can be understood by departments in a non-finance role
- Team player who takes initiative and works constructively with others to achieve team goals
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, strong communicator both orally and in writing.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.