A firm experiencing double digit growth each year over the last number of years and due to the growth in high value projects are looking to recruit a tax director and senior tax manager to join one of the best tax teams in Dublin. An impressive client portfolio comprising of indigenous and public and private companies.
A diverse client list comprising of MNCs and indigenous groups across multiple industry sectors including some of Ireland’s largest plcs. There is a focus on small, medium and large indigenous Irish companies which play a key role in the Irish economy. The group also advises family businesses and high net worth worth individuals and executives on managing/enhancing shareholders and individuals wealth through an integrated planning approach in the areas of income, corporation tax, pensions, wealth transfer taxes and evaluation of wealth management strategies.
The firm offer opportunity for progression through quarterly promotion cycles, and have intelligent working arrangements for those seeking more flexibility. You will have an opportunity to work with an in-house award winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals
Relocation assistance for those looking to move home to Ireland.
About the position
- Managing a team of tax trainees and junior managers;
- Advising a diverse group of clients across multiples industries on compliance and advisory matters;
- Taking a lead role in client workstreams and projects;
- Liaising with Revenue on client matters;
- Co-ordination of advice from foreign offices on cross-border matters;
- Involvement in internal technical, business development and training initiatives.
About the person
- Membership of the Irish Taxation Institute;
- Experience in a management role in a tax practice; the number of years will vary for senior manager and director
- Strong communication skills;
- A broad range of experience across multiple tax heads;
- An ability to delegate to, manage and review trainee/senior work on allocated clients;
- International/cross-border tax experience helpful but not essential.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.