We are delighted to be working with leading accounting firm in Cork who are expanding their tax team.
The Tax Manager Manager will join a growing tax team where there will be a clear progression path.
The manager will be responsible for a portfolio of clients across a variety of industries. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain broad tax experience in a supportive and dynamic environment and be involved in the development of the team in Cork.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients across a variety of industries
- Providing planning advice and preparing tax technical memos around this advice
- Assisting clients with tax queries across all tax heads
- Developing new client relationships for the firm and maintaining existing relationships by providing high quality service to clients
- Assisting with the growth and development of the tax team
- Providing tax training to staff across the firm
About the person:
A qualified tax consultant, (accounting qualification would be an advantage) ideally already at assistant manager / manager level with a good corporate tax and income tax experience. A minimum of 4 years’ experience working in the tax department of a medium/large accounting firm. The person should have an interest in leading a team and supporting the continued growth of the tax team and wider firm.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.