Barden are delighted to be working with a Big 4 accounting firm in Cork who are expanding their tax team.
The Tax Manager will join a large tax team who are inclusive and approachable. This is a great opportunity for a tax professional to develop their tax experience and learn from a strong team.
The manager will primarily be responsible for a portfolio of corporate tax clients but will also be involved in providing income tax and tax planning advice to clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain broad tax experience in a supportive and dynamic environment and be involved in the development of the team in Cork.
- Responsible for ensuring clients’ corporate tax requirements met, including reviewing corporate tax compliance and providing ad hoc advice on complex issues as required
- Identifying planning opportunities for clients and providing technical reports and memos
- Involvement with Income tax planning and advice for clients
- Developing the team and assisting with the growth of the wider business, including business development and maintenance of existing client relationships
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff
About the person:
A qualified tax consultant, ideally already at manager or assistant manager level with a good corporate tax and possibly some income tax experience. The person should have an interest in leading a team and supporting the continued growth of the tax team and wider firm.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.