A good career opportunity has arisen within the tax team of a leading retail group based in Dublin south. A tax team lead, you will report into the tax manager of the group and support the day to day management of the tax function for the Irish and UK operations. Opportunities to progress within this fast growing organisation exists and you will have plenty of support and development.
About the position
- Preparation of Irish & UK tax returns across all major tax heads
- Assistance with VAT on property queries
- Preparation of monthly P&L charges and balance sheet accounts to include corporation and deferred tax
- Analysing capital expenditure for the purpose of captial allowances
- Involvement in international tax reporting
- Support internal and external tax audits
- Analyse and problem solving in respect of all VAT, custom & excise, corporation tax and any other tax related matters as required
About the person
- Qualified or tax qualified with tax and/or accounting qualification
- At least 2 years experience in tax
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate in a professional and positive manner
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- Strong excel skills is an advantage
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.