This team are at the forefront of the rapid changes taking place in tax functions at the moment and you will part of advising clients on significant tax and finance transformations including the operational management of taxes.
The role of the tax professional is changing and this is the ideal team to work in to develop the skills required to adapt to the changes. Career progression is guaranteed either within this team or to a move externally where these skills will be in huge demand in the future.
About the position
- Provisioning and tax reporting solutions – implementing software solutions that support the automating of effective global tax provisioning and reporting processes.
- ERP Modernisation – work with clients to provide support implementing the tax considerations of ERP modernisations.
- Tax Data Management – implementing software tools to make the processing and reporting of tax data more efficient.
- Tax Function Diagnostic and Benchmarking – assessing the tax function against leading practices to identify and prioritise areas of improvement.
- Insourcing/Outsourcing – developing models for all or portions of the tax compliance and reporting needs of a company
- Workflow & information management – setting up processes and technology tools to provide greater control over global tax deadlines and risks in a more efficient manner
About the person
- Qualified tax professional with an interest in the development and improvement of tax technology systems
- Advisory experience with the ability to deliver on complex consulting projects
- Experience in tax compliance and reporting
- Excellent communicator in all situations
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.