Our client is a market-leading, listed entertainment company, seeking a strong Technical Accountant to take on a key role in the business following a recent period of growth.
“I’m looking for a technically strong accountant who is looking to grow their career in successful PLC environment. For someone with a few years PQE and who has a good strong technical knowledge of accounting this would be a great step to gain exposure across Group finance as well as staying close to the detail. We’ve had a number of acquisitions lately and there’s more in the pipeline so the opportunity s there to grow in this role. It would be suit a strong Manager from practice looking to make their first move in to Industry to get that experience. ” Hiring Manager
- Preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Liase with statutory accounting teams, tax and other finance functions to support the preparation and review of accounting policies and financial statements
- Responsible for complex Group accounting for complex areas or issues arising
- Preparation of technical accounting notes for significant transactions
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with circa 3-5 years’ post-qualified experience;
- Strong technical accounting and IFRS knowledge;
- Experience working in a PLC will be favourably viewed upon
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.