Barden has been exclusively engaged by a leading multinational company to help identify a Treasury Assistant to join their team. This position assisting with the daily banking function, and helps ensure the appropriate funding for specific entities…
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, this role will be responsible for a wide range of duties, including:
- Preparing submissions for banking partners;
- Monitoring daily payments to ensure accuracy;
- Liaising with Senior Management and external stakeholders reporting on daily funding;
- Monitoring interest rate changes, advising Senior Management on best practice;
- Building and maintaining relationships across the business, and;
- Ad hoc duties as they arise.
“This role takes control of a large proportion of our banking function, so it is key for us going forward. It is quite visible to Senior Management across our Dublin base and international hubs, so this person would need to be quite confident in their abilities. There is scope to grow and progress once the main duties have been mastered, but the crux of this role is to ensure the smooth running of our Treasury Department.” – Finance Manager
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a Treasury/Finance function;
- Strong Excel skills essential;
- High level of attention to detail needed;
- Previous experience of working in a high value and multinational environment, and;
- Strong communication skills.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.