We are delighted to be partnering with our client, a progressive accounting firm in Cork, to identify a Practice Accountant to join their growing practice. This is a great opportunity for Trainee Accountant or Accounting Technician who is interested in working in a broad role, assisting clients with a range of services including management accounts, tax, accounts prep, a little audit and advisory requirements as they arise.
An ideal role for someone who seeks an opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of clients. This role will enable you to broaden and build impressive experience very quickly and there is good opportunity for progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients
- Preparing Year End Accounts
- Responsible for monthly management accounts
- Assist with client’s audit
- Taxation and CRO compliance
- Advisory work including due diligence, valuations, business plans etc
- Maintain client relationships and assist with projects and ad-hoc queries as they arise
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- A part-qualified Accountant (IATI, ACCA, ACA, CPA, CIMA), with good practice experience, ideally with broad experience or a real interest in broadening out your experience.
- Relevant degree
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.