Here in Barden, we are delighted to be working with a well-established boutique accounting firm to help them identify an Accounts Administrator.
Catering to a diverse clientele both nationally and internationally, the firm offers a comprehensive range of services, including Accounting, Taxation, Corporate Finance, and Management Consultancy.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Handling VAT Returns
- Conducting Bank Reconciliations
- Coordinating File Preparation
- Preparation of Companies Office Returns
- Corresponding with Clients for Account-related Information
- Daily correspondence filing and organization
- Due date monitoring for clients
- Managing client, bank, and third-party calls
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Strong communication, time management and administration skills
- Be efficient with a keen eye for detail
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.