If you enjoy an interesting and varied role working with Senior finance professionals but also want to maintain your work life balance this could be for you! We are delighted to be working with our client, a unique growing businesss in their search for a an Accounts Assistant to come on board. This role will be city centre based working closely with Financial Controller and Senior Financial Accountant on a close knit Finance team.
The team are usually office based, but a hybrid approach is an option.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Daily review of bank transactions and capturing those records with the financial systems
- Setting up weekly reports of spend by category
- Engaging with principal on cash flow requirements
- Managing spend of specific projects
- Creating monthly expense reports and cash flow projections
- Accounts Payable processing
- Bank Reconciliations
- VAT Reporting
- Review of payroll payments
- Systems migration to single platform across the structure
- Project & ad-hoc work
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least circa 2 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfortable dealing with client interactions
- Hands up mentality
- Strong problem solving skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.