Barden are delighted to assist our client, an established Irish business, to identify an Accounts Assistant to join their team based in Dublin City (hybrid).
This opportunity would be suitable for someone who has 3+ years’ experience in a high volume and fast-paced finance team. This is a permanent role with potential for growth within the business.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Assisting with month-end process.
- Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking and credit control daily.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Payment run.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- Working closely with the wider finance team daily.
- Working with external teams and building relationships.
- Cash collection activities.
- Oversee aged debtors.
- Resolving issues as necessary.
- Assisting with invoicing process on a monthly basis.
- Involvement in projects across finance where required.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Accounting & Finance related degree.
- Advanced IT skills, specifically Excel.
- Background in a similar industry is desirable but not essential.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.