Here in Barden we are delighted to be working with our client a well-established Irish business with a strong international client base and ambitious growth plans. We have been asked to assist them with their search for an Accounts Assistant.
Reporting directly to the COO, the successful candidate will get the chance to join a multidisciplinary team and work closely with all departments within the business. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their accounting skills in a fast-paced environment.
“This would be a great move for someone who wants to take the next step in their career, who wants to gain hands-on experience in a rapidly growing Irish business. As a key part of the finance team, this person will liaise with relevant stakeholders and get great exposure to the overall business” -COO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for production of monthly management accounts to a strict deadline, including: Cash Flow, P&L, Balance Sheet & KPI’s
- Liaise with external stakeholders
- Manage AP/AR, Payroll and other admin duties
- Cash Management
- Conduct Inventory Counts
- Project Work and Ad hoc duties as required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to engage with Stakeholders across the business
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve
- Strong excel skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.