Here in Barden, we are delighted to be working with an expanding mid-sized firm to help them identify an Accounts Assistant to join their financial outsourcing team.
Joining this highly skilled team you will work with a hugely varied portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will get broad exposure including management accounts, bookkeeping, payroll and forensic accounting.
A unique opportunity for someone looking to broaden and build on their experience to date.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Assist in preparing periodic Management Accounts.
- Handle sales invoices and debtor receipts.
- Manage purchase invoices and creditor payments.
- Prepare and file VAT, RCT, VIES, Intrastat, and CSO returns.
- Run weekly and monthly payroll, ensuring compliance with tax regulations.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Reconcile the Trial Balance monthly.
- Assist in preparing accounts for Audit.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Self-starter with a hand’s up mentality
- Analytical mind with strong attention to detail
- Team player
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.