Barden have been retained by a leading company in its sector to assist in the search for an Accounts Assistant to join their diverse and close knit Finance team.
Extremely accessible from North Cork and Cork City, you will be working in the headquarters and at the centre of the Finance function. This is an opportunity which will allow you to evolve and grow your role over time. A lot of the team are very well established and have held growing roles with the company.
“We are looking for an Accounts Assistant who is friendly and personable, is happy to contribute to projects and is an all-round good team player. The team is well established and above all the fit will be key” – Business Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Reconcile supplier accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Prepare and perform cheque runs
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies
- Liaise with Managers & Accountants to have invoices passed for processing
- Correspond with creditors and respond to enquiries
- Produce monthly reconciliations and other reports
- Enter invoices and transactions to ledgers and other records
- Assist with period end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 2 year’s experience in a similar position
- Part Qualified Accountant/Accounting Technician
- Forward thinking, strategic and personable individual
- Confidence and ability to interact with key stakeholders within the business
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.