We are delighted to be partnering with our client, a mid-sized accounting firm, based South West of Cork City to identify a part-time Bookkeeper or Accounts Assistant to join their growing practice. This is a great opportunity for Accounting and Finance professional who is interested in working in a broad role, assisting clients with a range of services including audit, tax, accounts prep and advisory requirements as they arise and who wants to achieve work life balance.
An ideal role for someone who seeks an opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of clients from medium-sized companies to sole traders, partnerships, and high net worth individuals. This role will enable you to broaden and build impressive experience very quickly and there is good opportunity for progression.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparing Year End Accounts
- Monthly management accounts
- Assist with client’s audit/accounts preparation as required
- Ensure all tax/CRO filing deadlines met
- Identify business/tax planning opportunities for clients
- Maintain client relationships and assist with ad-hoc queries as they arise
- Assist with clients Payroll
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- An experienced Accounting or Finance professional, with some practice experience, ideally with broad experience across audit, tax, accounts prep or a real interest in broadening out their experience.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.