Here in Barden, we are delighted to have been exclusively engaged by a young thriving Irish Business,who have made strides already, to identify an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
The organisation executes high calibre residential & commercial projects and developments across Ireland. What makes this business unique in today’s market is that they can offer an end to end service from site procurement through to construction and property management post build.
Due to growth and a number of projects in the pipeline this is a unique opportunity to join a Finance team in a rapidly growing start-up who have made strides already.
In this role you will be reporting directly to a highly skilled and supportive Financial Controller. You will be part of a team who collaborate closely, help & support each other and become a part of a vibrant & successful culture with good work life balance.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Support monthly management accounts preparation
- Maintain the creditors ledger including the processing of supplier and subcontractor invoices and reconciliation of creditor balances to statements.
- Compiling supplier list for payment.
- Liase with suppliers and subcontractors on queries when required.
- Process subcontractor payments for RCT on ROS.
- Assist with the filing of VAT and RCT returns.
- Prepare trial balance including balance sheet reconciliations for review by Financial Controller.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in the construction sector an advantage
- Proactive, self-starter with a hand’s up mentality
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.