Here in Barden, we are delighted to be working with a thriving Irish Real Estate business to assist them with their search to find an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team.
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, this person will be an integral part of a dynamic team. The position provides great opportunity to gain significant broad exposure to the Accounting function and to wider aspects of the business.
This business is going from strength to strength as they continue to grow their portfolio and take on a number of interesting new projects
About the Role:
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, and year-end accounts
- Support annual financial audit
- Process bank transactions and reconcile accounts for legal entities within the group
- Provide weekly bank reporting to Senior Management
- Manage new bank accounts and suppliers through online banking
- Track and report cashflow
- Process supplier invoices and maintain PO tracker
- Ensure invoices are matched to POs or authorized properly
- Maintain and reconcile creditors ledger to supplier statements
- Investigate and resolve supplier queries
- Perform ad-hoc duties as required.
About the Person:
- 2 Years relevant experience
- Efficient, proactive, and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with logical and innovative thinking
- Proficient in Excel
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.