Barden have partnered with a multinational pharmaceutical business, based in City Centre, to identify an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their growing team. The team has gone from strength-to-strength since their establishment and place an emphasis on fostering their culture and values to ensure each person realises their career potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role will be varied as the business continues their global growth but the key day to day responsibilities will include:
- Lead and support our Accounts Payable Analyst on the team on a day-to-day basis;
- Run weekly payment proposals;
- Ensure timely, accurate and complete invoice processing for our entities across EMEA;
- Work closely with SAP approvers, scanners, coders, and other business stakeholders;
- Respond to inquiries from vendors, suppliers and employees and resolve any arising discrepancies;
- Prepare weekly status reports, weekly cash flow forecasts, monthly KPI reports;
- Support the process of employee reimbursable expenses;
- Assist with month-end journal entry preparation for accruals;
- Provide feedback and insight to support the enhancement of our systems and processes;
- Works on special assignments as the need arises.
“We offer a flexible, open and relaxed working environment and place a real emphasis on ensuring our people have the opportunity to build their career within the business. We’re definitely a down-to-earth and sociable bunch and get on very well together as a team, reflective in our low turnover” – Human Resources Director
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Circa 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable in a multinational environment;
- Prior experience with SAP and Concur, or similar systems is advantageous;
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage a diversified workload, often to strict deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.