Barden are delighted to be assisting a renowned Irish business to identify an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team. The accounts payable assistant will be responsible for the day-to-day AP processing as part of a strong finance team. This is a permanent position and the ideal person will have at least 1+ years’ experience in an AP/Accounts role.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Accounts Payable
- Supplier and Bank recs
- Payment cycles on weekly & monthly basis
- Assist in month end closing
- Assist in internal & external audit preparation
- Get involved in process improvements/ systems improvements
- Participate in projects with other members of the finance/ operations team
- Involvement in new ERP system implementation project
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Strong knowledge of AP/ AR
- Personable and reliable with excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Able to work independently & as part of a team
- Good organisational skills & flexibility and the ability to prioritise when needed
- Proactive with a continuous improvement mindset
- Accounting Technician qualification is an advantage
- Strong excel skills an advantage
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.