Barden are excited to be assisting market leading Irish company to identify an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This person will be responsible for various aspects across accounting and finance including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, bank reconciliations and more.
The ideal person will be a qualified accounting technician or persuing the same.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Exposure to senior members of finance on a daily basis;
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable processes;
- Bank and credit card reconciliation;
- Setting up payments;
- Payroll administration;
- Responsible for employee expenses and cash flow on a weekly basis;
- Assisting with month end accounts;
- Posting to journals;
- Involvement in process improvements and projects as necessary;
- Driving efficiencies and reporting on process upgrades/developments;
- Focusing on continuous improvements and reporting efficiencies.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- 2-3 years’ in a similar position;
- Strong Excel and systems skills;
- Ability to communication internally with all levels of the business;
- Comfortable working in a collaborative, ever-changing environment;
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.