Barden are assisting a leading retail business to identify a high-calibre Accounts Payable Assistant to join their fast-moving and high energy finance team. In this role, you will be assisting with the day to day accounts payable function while supporting process and system improvements.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Maintenance of vendor ledgers;
- Resolution of stock discrepancies;
- Supplier query resolution;
- Involvement in system and process improvements;
- Additional ad hoc duties, as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Approx. three years’ experience in a similar role;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and experience with an ERP system (Microsoft Navision desirable);
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.