Barden are delighted to be exclusively partnering with our client in West Cork on an Accounts Payable opportunity. There is a lot of remote flexibility with one day per week onsite ideally.
You will be working with a very experienced and high caliber finance leader and small finance team and will gain strong exposure in this role.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Process and verify invoices, ensuring accuracy and adherence to company policies.
- Reconcile vendor statements, resolve discrepancies, and manage vendor relationships.
- Prepare and perform weekly/monthly check runs or electronic payments.
- Assist in month-end close processes, including accruals and account reconciliations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve invoice and payment-related issues.
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations and internal financial controls.
ABOUT THE PERSON:.
- Experience in accounts payable or relevant financial role.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills..
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.