Barden are excited to be assisting a large and well-known Irish business to identify an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their HQ in Dublin City.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will be involved in the day to day activities of the AP function while getting involved in various projects including an uprcoming ERP system implementation. The ideal person will have an interest in implementing systems and updating process and procedures.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Involvement in the end to end accounts payable process;
- Assist with an ERP implementation project;
- Maintain and build relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors;
- Provide support for creditor payments and payment workflows;
- Ensure timely query resolution;
- Liaise with the wider finance function for approvals where appropriate;
- Any ad-hoc duties that may arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Previous experience with a systems implementation/upgrade project advantageous;
- Strong systems experience;
- An analytical mindset;
- Great communication and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.