Barden are delighted to be supporting our client in their search for an Accounts Payable Professional to join their close-knit and strong Accounts Payable Function. This is a chance to join a multinational company that take a lot of pride in their culture in an end-to- end role.
This is an ideal role for someone with a positive attitude and a genuine passion for working in Accounts Payable to join a technology business that has a supportive and collaborative environment.
A permanent role, this company always aims to give people opportunities internally to grow within the company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Timely entry of purchase invoices & expense claims
- Processing a variety of credit notes
- Bank and Credit card reconciliations
- Ensuring all required reports are produced and submitted on time
- Proactively dealing with problems and assisting in process improvements
- Verification of supplier accounts and reconciliation of monthly statements and associated transactions
- Ensuring appropriate approval of all invoices
- Preparing Payment runs
- Managing payments to suppliers, checking PO numbers, managing checks and resolving inconsistencies & supplier Queries
- SOX Compliance & assisting with VAT reporting
- Support finance manager as required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Experience working in Accounts Payable
- Experience working with an ERP System
- Experience working as part of a team in a Finance Department
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact well with management and key internal stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with high attention to detail and proficiency in Microsoft Word.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.