Barden are assisting a leading Irish PLC that are going through a rapid growth phase to identify an Accounts Payable Specialist to join the business on a 1-year contract.
This provides the opportunity to thrive in a busy and changing organisation with a hands-on approach to driving and implementing KPI’s to track and measure results.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Ensuring that the AP team process all supplier Invoices within the timescale
- Assisting the team to resolve any issues on pending invoices/credit notes
- Identifying root cause issues and implement solutions with the processing team
- Reviewing and approving creditors reconciliations
- Analysing complex / large data and find relevant issues
- Ensuring that policies and procedures for the AP process are followed by our outsourced partners
- Reviewing daily/weekly/monthly AP performance reports
- Monthly preparation of accruals/prepayments
- Assisting with implementing future budgets
- Overseeing on-going projects to solve AP related system interface issues
- Preparing and assisting with the year-end process
- Any other ad-hoc duties to assist the finance team as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in a similar AP position
- Strong people management and communication skills
- A self-starter who can work on own initiative and ensure successful delivery of key task on time
- Be a solution-orientated individual who can work through obstacles to an optimal solution.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.