Barden is excited to be assisting multinational company to identify an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their HQ in Dublin City.
This person will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of accounts receivable in a busy B2B, multi-jurisdiction environment. The ideal person will have an interest in implementing systems and updating process and procedures also.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for cash collection activities.
- Oversee key accounts.
- Bank duties, including cash posting.
- Prepare and review ledger.
- Attend debt meetings with senior people within the business.
- Identify and work to resolve various payment issues.
- Weekly and monthly reconciliations.
- Liaising internally and externally, ability to manage key relationships.
- Involvement in process improvements across the AR department as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum of 2 years’ in a similar position.
- Strong communication skills, ability to liaise internally and externally.
- Process driven – consistently looking for process improvement and development.
- Work comfortably in high volume, dynamic industry.
- Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in Excel.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.