Barden is working with a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company to identify an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their finance function, based in Dublin City. This role offers an opportunity for a high-level AR professional to add value across, and centralize the receivable function. The company promotes progression and development, and they are looking for someone who is willing to take on responsibility in an ever-changing environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Oversee accurate invoicing across EMEA;
- Developing credit control procedures to ensure timely collection;
- Collaborating with Supply Chain/Commercial teams or a weekly/daily basis to ensure integrity of process and procedures;
- Responsible for regular AR reporting;
- Work with management and senior finance regarding debt collection;
- Hold meetings with stakeholders;
- Resolving any customer queries in an efficient and professional manner;
- Daily bank reconciliations;
- Assisting across wider finance team including – month, quarter and year-end processes, processes, and liaising with auditors as necessary;
- Add value to the AR process while identifying areas for improvements;
- Implementing new systems and procedures;
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a finance/accounts receivable function;
- Similar exposure to multi-national environment;
- Skilled at identifying and implementing process improvements;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work alongside senior members of finance and the wider business;
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of full cycle Accounts Receivable processes.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.