Barden are delighted to be assisting a key client of ours in their search for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team. This is an ideal role for someone who enjoys the structure of a multinational but would like to be of a small close-knit team. The team are very supportive and collaborative and will (remotely) ensure that this person is set up for success.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts
- Collection calls / emails / correspondence
- Review accounts on a daily basis and meet team collections targets
- Follow up on any queries, missing invoices, invoice discrepancies and disputes
- Resolve discrepancies through liaising with key internal stakeholders (credit team, sales team)
- Escalate when necessary
- Responsible for preparing Aged Debt reports
- Analyse customer credit profiles and exposure, compare against policy to make risk driven credit decisions and balancing business benefit with risk
- Responsible for credit analysis
- Maintain reports & document outcomes & achievements
- Share knowledge, get involved with process improvements & make suggestions on ways to make collections more efficient
- Support operations by updating, maintaining and analysing master data, and key data within the organisation.
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Creation & amendment of customers, vendors, purchase agreements, & pricing.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 1-2 years of related experience desirable
- Experience working in a multi-national fast paced environment (an advantage)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Be an outgoing, personable individual with strong communication skills
- Have the capacity to problem solve and build and maintain relationships
- Be social – this role will involve interacting with people key to making this company successful both internally and externally
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in order to achieve daily/weekly/monthly targets
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.