Barden are delighted to be working with our client in the Technology space on this broad opportunity within their closeknit multinational AR Team. This company has a strong track record of hiring and empowering strong contributors who embody the culture of work-hard, play-hard. They are looking for someone smart and energetic who will fit in with the team and wider finance function and become part of the great culture that the company has become known for.
This is a much-coveted opportunity with a strong remuneration and benefits package.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to an experienced Accounts Receivable Manager you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and Collection of past due receivables, Credit Management, Cash Application, and Accounts Receivable Maintenance.
- Work closely with Order Administration and the Sales Team to set up new customers, establish appropriate credit limits, respond to requests, and resolve customer issues.
- Help to ensure monthly cash forecasts established are delivered upon.
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts
- Collection calls / emails / correspondence
- Follow up on any queries, missing invoices, invoice discrepancies and disputes
- Resolve discrepancies through liaising with key internal stakeholders (AP team, sales team)
- Escalate when necessary
Credit Risk Checks:
- Analyse customer credit profiles and exposure, compare against policy to make risk driven credit decisions and balancing business benefit with risk
- Ongoing credit checks
- Business partnering with Operations teams to maximise shipments within agreed credit limit
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Proactive, hands up approach to learning
- Prior experience in AR
- Multinational experience and experience working with ERP systems beneficial
- A second EU Language is highly beneficial
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.