Are you an aspiring/experienced actuary looking to take the next step in your career?
Well, this one could be for you…
Barden FS are partnering with one of Dublin’s top Global Actuarial Services providers are they look to add to their innovative and dynamic team. An international company of 2,300+ across 30 countries, they are now on the look out for a Actuary Manager/Executive (Life/Non-Life)!
About the Role:
- Lead transformational projects by driving client-focused actuarial and interdisciplinary projects.
- Take charge of delivering high-quality results and leading skilled teams.
- Responsible for fostering the growth and technical developement of junior collegaues through mentorship and guidance.
- Ability to assume a strategic outlook and build strong client relationships.
- Innovate while confidently managing client interactions and collaborate across diverse projects.
About the Person:
- Circa 8 years’ of experience as a Certified Actuary in life/non-life insurance or reinsurance.
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in areas such as Solvency II, IFRS 17 or financial reporting.
- Excel in problem-solving and effective multi-tasking.
- Capable of demonstrating a balance of discipline and flexibilty in your approach.
- Passionate about client engagements and fostering meaningful connections.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.