Barden are delighted to be working with a treasury services financial institution who are looking for Analyst to join their AML team based in Dublin. You will be working with the New Business team bringing analytical thinking and experience within customer due diligence, AML/KYC. The role is a 6 month contract
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Working with the New Business team to ensure high quality of information on clients and consistency with RBC Policies and Procedures, as well as satisfaction of local regulatory requirements in jurisdictions covered by Global Due Diligence team.
- Reviewing of KYC documentation, client risk scoring as per internal tools and procedures, client AML risk assessment draft at onboarding stage (new clients/accounts)
- Update systems and databases with the most current AML/KYC client information.
- Escalate high risk records or applications to the Manager, Due Diligence or AML Compliance as appropriate, and obtain sign-off as per established GDD policies and procedures.
- Proactive support to internal stakeholders and client facing staff on KYC/AML queries on client under review. Leverage and share feedback with other staff, responding to day to day questions as they relate to client review efforts for high, medium & low risk clients.
- Participate in regular update meetings to identify gaps, address risks, and implement process improvements or efficiencies for the team.
- Leverage and share stakeholder feedback to enhance quality and client experience.
- Implement, or assist with the implementation of special projects and
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Sound knowledge of European and Luxembourg AML/KYC regulatory framework and requirements. Local AML/KYC regulation in Ireland, UK, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy or France would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in French and/or German languages.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Sound understanding and previous experience with structures in Fund Industry
- Management of competing priorities, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders
- Exercise good judgement, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.