Barden are delighted to be engaged by an established treasury company who are looking for a manager to join their AML team based in Dublin. Experience within Funds and strong knowledge of European AML regulatory framework is important for this role to ensure requirements are met.
‘The right person for this role will position themselves as a leader, adapt quickly and have ambitious goals with clear outcomes’ Director – AML
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Manager of the Ireland CoE ensuring high quality of information on clients as well as satisfaction of local AML regulatory requirements
- Lead change and continuous renewal while building capabilities of employees and teams, ensuring high performance culture
- Lead with Integrity – mobilize others through authentic personal leadership
- Proactively promote a culture of safety, stability, accountability, transparency, and prudent risk management
- Provide support to team members, and e a point of escalation.
- Build and maintain AML DD competencies in the team
- Provide feedback on performance and recognition on relevant team members
- Support and mentoring through regular update meetings to identify gaps, address risks, and implement process improvements or efficiencies for the CoE.
- Leverage and share stakeholder feedback to enhance quality and client experience.
- Implement, or assist with the implementation of special projects and initiatives
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Around 5 years experience within Funds/AML
- Fluency in French would be considered as an asset.
- Sound knowledge of European and Luxembourg AML DD regulatory framework and requirements
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Management of competing priorities, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Ability to interact with internal stakeholders Compliance, Audit and Risk.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- People management skills with experience of managing a team
In Barden FS we’re the experts in Financial Services recruitment; the people financial services professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.